Nature Society (Singapore) Nature Forum

NSS - Watching the Wild, Watching over the Wild...   

Improving your nature photography

Moderator: richardlbong

Improving your nature photography

Postby richardlbong » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:21 am

Since this is a section on photography, let us try to help one another by posting photos here to get others to help to spot 'flaws' and to critic them so that we can all learn from our mistakes. Do not make personal critics and do not take critics as personal. Make constructive critics that will help to pin-piont the 'flaws'. Just remember to keep the critics friendly. This way we might be able to take our photography to a new level. Hope to see more participants in this forum. Every now and then I will post tips on how to improve the shots by use of photo editors such as Photoshop or other popular photo editors.
Richard
richardlbong

Re: Improving your nature photography

Postby adrhall » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Hi richard...

I have posted a few shots in the various forums (mainly birds) and am getting back into ornithology via photography - and really enjoying myself. But this is a new hobby and I am most certainly not a professional photographer and have yet to have any training.

I'd appreciate candid feedback on any of my shots to help me improve... all shots on the forum may have been cropped but have no other adjustments at all.

Let me know what's good and less than good - and if you can see in a snap what it would take to make any shot better, I'd love to hear from you.

Appreciate the input...

thanks

Adrian
adrhall

Return to Photography